Friday, January 2, 2015

Winding up Winter Vaca

I'm guessing that since our Spring is already pretty full of some exciting activities (I'm having a baby, Preston, Annie and Simon will all be in plays, and Ryan Edward Smith is having his cancer surgery in just 18 days) we have bumped up our Spring cleaning.  Our January cleaning is well under way, and we have made loads of progress in the last few days; bedrooms, closets, pantry's, storage sheds, re-arranging furniture, budgeting, and de-cluttering are all in full force, and there is actually surprisingly little left to do.  I think Ryan and I are both in a "nesting" phase, him before his surgery, me before Norman arrives.  As a side-note, I'm not really a fan of the word "nesting" in reference to getting ready for a baby. For some reason I think it implies a little bit of "crazy" when in reality, every person that I know, both female and male,  does some form of prep work before a major life event occurs. IMO.


This might not look like much, but I love the sight of my organized kitchen supplies.



Needed some work done on our computers at the Apple store.
Annie and Owen certainly made themselves comfortable.



Just barely able to put the headphones on. Those tables are tall.




No comments:

Post a Comment