Thursday, January 8, 2015

Security Check - But No Flight

***For the love of all good things. My husband went on a short business trip to DC, where it was snowy and cold and a wee bit miserable.  He just got a new winter coat... which he left on the plane apron arrival back to SLC.  For some reason, I knew this coat wasn't going to make it home with him. Mercy, but since we live relatively close to the airport, and I was headed in that general direction anyways, I stopped off at the Delta baggage claim to see if his coat had been turned in.  After a few phone calls, they told me that the coat had been found... and then I was sent through the security to go pick up it up at gate C6.  For real. As in standing in the long line, luckily not as long as it could have been, but still showing my ID, taking my shoes up, hands over my head scanned, hanging out with other people who were actually going on trips, walking to the gate. Usually, I have no opinion about airlines. You get what you pay for, etc. But I think this was poorly handled by Delta.  Is there really not a Delta employee that is able to pass back and forth through security with a badge or something? Ridiculous.  2 Thumbs down yesterday for Delta. One thumb up for Ryan for taking me to the Utes game.  He only has one more thumbs up to go till he breaks even.



Security line. I'm smiling bc the whole thing seams utterly ridiculous.



Coat in hand. Still smiling. Same reason.



Ryan is polishing off a sub-par Korean BBQ dish.
He served a mission for our church in Korea, so he knows his Bulgogi.



That's us in the sea of Red.  GO Utes!! In reality, I am a total fan of any University that pays my bills.  Ryan is my favorite U of U architecture professor.



We killed the Colorado Buffalos.
It was fun to watch, but made me really sad for those Buffalos having travelled all that way just to get stomped on.  



1 comment:

  1. Why is it that every picture you and Ryan take you both look fantastic?!

    ReplyDelete