Friday, January 9, 2015

Running Late

***It seems I have a knack for inviting my husband to the midwife appointments that take 2X longer than planned.  Upon arrival, the secretary told us she was running a half an hour late. No big deal, but in reality, we got called back almost 50 minutes after my appointment time.  I'll cut to the end of this story. Little man Norman is now almost 31 weeks along.  His head is currently down. His heartbeat is strong, and chances are high that he will permanently reside on the honor roll, will be kind to strangers, and will easily learn multiple languages.  So I guess the appointment was worth the wait.


After seeing my midwife, I had the pleasure of catching lunch with my cousin and Aunt. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants, CousCous.  Besides the food being wonderful, I know the owner well.   He actually had colon cancer a few years ago, and is now feeling and looking great.  I'm grateful to know a personal success story with the Devil that colon cancer is. And I love spending time with these fun ladies.

*** This post is for Thursday, January 9, 2015***

No comments:

Post a Comment