Sunday, January 11, 2015

Love

The scriptures teach of Jesus Christ, and of the love he shows for each of us.  This Christlike love is called "charity" in my church, which is the pure love of Christ.  I know that this world is such a wonderful place to be in because of the people who have shown me love.  Every night as I put my kids to bed, I usually sing them a few primary songs.  Near the top of the list is the children's hymn "Love One Another."  Sunday's make me sentimental, but I know that my life has been blessed with more love than I deserve.  Thank you dear friends, neighbors, childhood playmates, sisters in my congregation, leaders, teachers, foodies and family. I know the beauty of the world because of all of you. From the words of our Savior, and a song that I cherish:


As I have loved you,
Love one another.
This new commandment:
Love one another.
By this shall men know
Ye are my disciples,
If ye have love
One to another


No comments:

Post a Comment