Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Can't-cer

I know that Ryan is eager to get back to work, and that I should be just as eager for the progress that would imply, but I simply love having him home.  I love walking the dog together in the morning, getting the kids off to school.  I love chatting about random things.  I love eating lunch together. I loves stealing a kiss while he's emailing, and snacking together (he's eating several, small meals a day.) It's like I'm getting a tiny taste of an upcoming retirement (about 25 years early) and I'm loving it!  Ryan is starting to look much better and stronger... and I'm trying to invent ways to "help" him stay home a little longer... any suggestions?



Owen made this hat. It is fantastically weird.



Some friends gave us this wonderful dice game.
We have a few new fab games, and we played them all tonight... but I forgot to take pics. I was lost in the moment. I love when that happens.



Cancer should be called "Can't-cer." It can't stop Ryan from playing games, enjoying Gatorade, or 
watching several movies a day.



Owen made this for his "100" projects at school, with the help of his lovely sister Annie.
I just think it looks awesome.



Annie made this temple out of sugar cubes at a church activity. 
As soon as she got in the car, she asked if she could eat it when she got home.
"No."..."Why?"..."Because it's just plain sugar."

No comments:

Post a Comment