Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Votes Needed

Today had some very real highs and one major low. Highs: Visiting Teaching, Being on TV, and Owen's Taikwando belt test. The depths of despair low was the migraine.  As in a real bona fide, genuine, rather have the flu than a migraine kind of a migraine. It's arrival ensured that I didn't get to attend our neighborhood, church women's group potluck lunch party gathering. Booooo.  But to end on a high note, by the time the evening rolled around I was feeling loads better, which meant that my pal, Cyndee Tarsha, was able to take some head shots of me.  So which one is the best?  Which one should I send in?


Let's call this one: Red Brick Beauty
or option A



This one shall be titled: Whimsical Whisk
or option B



Owen is in the middle with the gold belt, but not for long. Green belt, here he comes!

3 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful!! i like option a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh! Option one!!! the second one has too weird of background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Option A! I agree with your friend... The background on the 2nd one is distracting from lovely you (although the whisk is fun)

    ReplyDelete