Tuesday, July 8, 2014

News

Q: What did Ryan do tonight with my 5 kids while I was hosting my monthly neighborhood potluck dinner party?
A:  He took them to Wendy's for dinner and then to the store to buy flowers, chocolates, and a card for me, to congratulate me on my pregnancy.  Round 6, baby! Due around March 15th.



What a crazy day.  I am not very far along at all, so this next 8 months will probably crawl.



In the kids cooking class we went over utensil names and uses.



The joy of sifting!



Cracking eggs is fun. I love cracking eggs.



We made pumpkin cupcakes, which were amazing.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You are super mom! xoxox Aub

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! i am shocked!! congrats girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news!!! I wish my kids could take your classes

    ReplyDelete