Thursday, July 10, 2014

Howe Time

My twin discovered today how much shorter the drive from Tucson to Bountiful is, than the drive from Bountiful to Tucson (yes, I much prefer prepping a house to have visitors than driving in a car for 14 hours with all of my anxious children, ready to hang out with cousins... Lesley just told me that's a lie.  That the drive must be way shorter from Bountiful to Tucson because it's headed South, which is like driving downhill.  Either way, I am so very glad that Lesley, Benjamin, Bella, Livvy, Holman, Parkin and Anna are all under the Smith roof tonight!  I love my twin and her family!!!


Last day of the kids cooking camp:cinnamon rolls.  So tasty, so fun.



Annie and Cricket (our new family dog) were playing today and Annie took a video of the action.  If the movie won't play, then just picture the world's best dog, and it will be like you got to see the clip.



This sums up the end of a long day, after a 14 hour drive in the car. Ten points to my excellent b.i.l. for bringing my sweet sister to me!

1 comment:

  1. Cricket is a blessed dog to be a part of your wonderful family for her next chapter! She is so happy!!

    ReplyDelete