Saturday, July 12, 2014

Birthday Weekend

The first half of the weekend has been wonderful.  My Aunt Jayne had a wonderful birthday party today at the Spaghetti Factory, and tomorrow my Grandpa Stander will have his 94th birthday party at my home.  Family is trickling into town for these special occasions, and which means we all get more time with siblings, cousins, and grandparents then we normally get.  Today, the girls went to luncheon, and the boys went to play gold with my Grandfather.  A win, win.


All the boys at the driving range with Opa.



Look how happy they all are! Ryan isn't in it because he is taking the picture.



My Mom, the birthday gal Aunt Jayne, and my Aunt Jeannette.



Silly girls at lunch: Anna Howe, Jade Mathis and Annie.



Gotta love a candle in spumoni ice cream!



Helping hands, happy cousins.



The day ended in a water party, which basically means it was a smashing success.


No comments:

Post a Comment