Monday, July 28, 2014

Cookie Camp

My second kids camp of the summer is officially under way.   We will be baking up a storm, cookies to be specific.  Chocolate Chip was the winner of the day.  The class is large, which means Cookie Monster would be proud.Super funny was when one of the kids declared how much he hates chocolate.  Even funnier was when another didn't want to eat any of the freshly baked cookies.  I don't think I have ver refused a cookie straight from the oven. Oh, well. You ca't win them all.  In spite of these minor setbacks, the class was a total smashing success.  I am a very big fan of 1) Kids 2) Cookies 3) Teaching 4) Silliness. Today was basically a perfect blending of all those ingredients.


I love my KitchenAid! And the hats are also pretty fantastic!



Owen is getting a spoonful of dough to put on the cookie sheet. 
It's serious business.



Calvin is off to Scout Camp.  Go get some badges, son!

No comments:

Post a Comment