Monday, July 7, 2014

Baking Beauties and Beasts!

Today I kicked off my first kids cooking camp of the summer: Baking Beauties and Beasts.  It was so much fun teaching the kids about recipes, doing some crafts, and cooking tasty treats with them.  I am lucky enough to have a sous chef in the house, my oldest son, who is going to be my assistant during the kids camps.  I LOVE teaching people about my passion: food. It went really well and I am very excited about tomorrow.  In fact, about half an hour after class ended, I got contacted by a mom who's child had such a great time, she wanted to know if her brother could join in on the fun for the remainder of the camp. Certainly!!!


Don't we all look professional?!
Love the aprons. Love the hats. Love the kids. Love the food.



Sifting ingredients IS fun!



Helping hands. Happy chefs.


No comments:

Post a Comment