Friday, July 11, 2014

A Saturday to D.I. for!

It is just so much fun playing with the Howe family. Today consisted of biscuits and gravy, a DI shopping run, lunch at Lewis Park, Baptisms at the Bountiful Temple, barbecue dinner, my parents arriving in town, and The Lego Movie. Everything IS awesome!


Parkin being sily. Anna watching the show.



Anna making sure that Cricket is comfortable.



Owen found the boxing dudes at the DI.  They had a blast with them at the park.



Just as we were climbing inot the car to leave the Bountiful temple, I realized that I didn't have any names for the special occasion. Bummer.  So here is one of Lesley, right in the temple parking lot. Her Daughter, Bella, has prepared over 200+ names for temple work (it's a genealogy thing, and I am so proud of her!)


Movie night: The Lego Movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment