Tuesday, July 15, 2014

On TV!


What a delightfully packed and entertaining day!  My sister Hillary acted as my sous chef today while the t.v. show Studio Five taped a demo I did on Barbecue Slaw Burgers.  It was loads of fun and I think it went very well. It airs tomorrow at 1:00pm!  Then we took our littles swimming. Simon and Calvin had their karate belt tests today, and did well.  Crazy good italian dinner to follow, and then hanging out with some neighbors on walks.  I love my neighbors!!!!


Mmmm. Barbecue slaw burgers and cooler corn.



The filmed outside today on the patio.  It was very hot outside, and super fun to cook in an alternate location.



An action shot.



We love this darling dog.



A picture of Hillary and me inside the studio.



After swimming.



Hold the board up while doing leg-ups. Tricky Calvin.



All the belt testers today.



Blueberry feta salad, Fettucine alfredo, rotisserie chicken, blueberry bruschetta,  pesto and baguette crisps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment