Sunday, July 27, 2014

Countdown to Cuddles

As of this very day, I am 7 weeks and 1 day along in my pregnancy. This little person is about the size of a small raspberry. Delicious!  Naturally, every one of my kids (especially Annie) are dying to know if I'm making a sister or a brother.  I told them we will find out about a week before Halloween, which is about 90 days away.  Annie has been diligently working on an art craft all day, and her final reveal was truly impressive. She made a countdown calendar, and it is rad.



Each square is numbered and has been personally decorated. Its so fantastic. I wish this picture did it justice.



The middle square reads "Days when I'm getting a baby boy or girl..and I'm hoping for a baby girl!"  
That pretty much sums up her feelings on this whole baby thing.



Getting everyone ready for 9 am church is a little like warfare.  Owen got it done, fast and efficiently, even if his shirt was inside out.  How did he manage to button it...?



Cricket fell asleep in such an odd position today.  We sure do love this dog!



Pancakes for dinner. And I even had to borrow the eggs to make the batter (thanks Sister Erickson!) Kind of pathetic.  It's definitely time to go grocery shopping:~) 



No comments:

Post a Comment