Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lunch Date

I had the pleasure of going out on a wonderful lunch date with my oldest son: Preston Edward Albert Smith.  Ryan was busy slaying the dragon, Calvin is still at Scout Camp, and Owen, Simon and Annie didn't want to ride in the car for the drive to CousCous.  By the looks of my dish, we know who the winners of the lunch mealtime are: Preston and me.  I totally plan on him taking me out to lunch regularly once he arrives at manhood (as in no longer a teen and holding down a full-time job.) There's proably more to that "manhood" definition, but for now, that'll do.



Lamb on pita, garbanzo chips, hummus and a cherry cream soda (not pictured but certainly worth mentioning.)



Last day of Cookie Camp. Sifting again. Gingerbread cookies were a huge hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment