Sunday, July 27, 2014

Final Family Visitors

As of today, everyone of my immediate family members (parents, brother and sisters) will have come for a visit this summer. Everyone but my niece who is in Hawaii with her Aunt, and I'm sure she really missed being with us today... My brother (John) and his fam came to have lunch, to chat, to reminisce, and to dance some jigs. John is surprisingly nimble and light on his feet.  It was great to see them.


My nephew Collin.



Owen, Bridgett, Collin and Annie dipping around.
I seriously can't believe I didn't get a picture of the rest of the crew. Just picture a very attractive man, a beautiful sister in law, a nephew (kind of shy) and a girl on a Hawaiian beach.  That's all of the Holmans. So glad they made it to Bountiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment