Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sizzling Saturday

This morning I did one of the things I truly love to do: taught a cooking class. I had three teens who came to my kitchen eager to learn some culinary basics.  A few hours later they left with some important kitchen skills, and some amazing food that they had prepared.  Meanwhile, Ryan took the kids over to my Grandpas home and helped out with some yard work, along with my Aunt Jane and my cousin, Age. Productive Saturday.


Knead the dough!



Those are olives, not chocolate chips:~)



Ta-da!



Preston is coughing like it's going out of style.  Dr. Fox (and yes, I did ask her opinion by saying
"so...what does the Fox say?") gave Preston a nebulizer treatment and told him to get rest, use cough drops, and also prescribed him an inhaler.  The fox says: acute bronchitis. 

***This post is for Saturday, July19th, 2014***

No comments:

Post a Comment