Sunday, May 4, 2014

My First Class in my New Kitchen!!!

***There is not enough time or space on this blog to describe how much I enjoyed teaching my very first "Called to Serve Dinner" course. I had 5 students, 6 hours, 69 ingredients, and the hopes and dreams of 36 years coming to fruition.  All in all, today was wonderful.  The food was delicious. Ryan played hero with the kids and took the kids to a church service project, to clean the car, to two soccer games (where both Annie and Owen scored soccer goals!!!) When class was finished, I was exhausted and ready to play/celebrate with my littles. We went to Lagoon, and then Ryan and I went out on a hot date (dinner made by someone else: crab basil mashed potatoes.) What a blessed day!!! How grateful I am to God!!!


Don't those girls look happy? They are, because they are cooking with the Chipper Chef!



Boys can cook too! They were awesome!



All teens welcome!!!



Simon on the swing ride at Lagoon. This is easily my very favorite ride.



Annie waiting patiently to fly through the air like a bird.


*** This post is for Saturday, May 3, 2013***

1 comment:

  1. I think all the students are models, what a good looking group! I wish I could take and bask in your knowledge, fun, and amazing kitchen!

    ReplyDelete