Saturday, May 24, 2014

Chocolate Waffle

I feel 300% better today than I did yesterday, which made for a very lovely day.  I fixed some waffles and bacon for breakfast, Owen had his last soccer game of the season, Preston went to his call backs for the musical, we put 700+ Chipper Chef fliers on cars (a family service project that will forever remind me that my family loves me), we watched "The Million Dollar Arm" at the theatre, which was great, and then I went grocery shopping with Ryan.  Good Saturday fun.


When I went to pour some batter into our hot waffle iron, I discovered that a waffle had been left behind from our last waffle day.  It was crazy burnt and almost looked deliciously chocolate. I tried to serve it to the kids, but they caught on pretty fast, and were sufficiently amused.



Owen kickin!



Owen with his two best soccer (and kinder) buddies.



Annie and Simon dipping around at the theatre.


No comments:

Post a Comment