Friday, May 16, 2014

A Bite out of What?

After my shower (Yes! I took one today!) I went to put on my deodorant and found a large bite out of it... so... there's that. I didn't even bother trying to find out which weirdo in my family did it.



An awesome side walk chalk art display right on Main Street in Bountiful, which proves I live in a real city!



My favorite drawing of the night!!!



Street vendor tacos. Boom, baby!



Amen, and amen... or we could all just sit around and do nothing... yeah, that would be way easier...



I seriously love pigs!

1 comment:

  1. i must admit, the bite out of the deodorant is kinda weird. glad you went to the chalk art festival, and i ADORE fantastic mr. fox!! however, i'm a little disappointed that you didn't even share your first spanky's sandwich experience with ryan OR write about it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete