Sunday, May 11, 2014

#Bring Back Our Girls

On Saturday, at the SLC Capital building, a small rally was held in honor of the school girls in Nigeria that were kidnapped. OVER 200 girls were forcibly removed, at night, from their school. A few girls managed to escape, and avoid being sold into slavery or being forced to "marry."   This is the first rally I have ever attended, and I'm glad I went.  This is truly an act of terrorism and is evil on so many levels. To learn more about it this particular tragedy, just type "bring back our girls" into your search engine.  Many thanks to a friend who attended the rally with me. I'm raging about the kidnapping of these girls.  If this were about oil, we would have already intervened.

A few thoughts:

 There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
- Dr. Denis Waitley


The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
- Edmund Burke


We gave so much more coverage on the news to that missing plane than to these girls. Insanity.



There are plenty of stupid things that governments do that I don't give a rip about, like parking tickets.  I'm putting my vote on government action to get these girls back to their homes and school, and to send the baddies on a one way trip straight to @#$%^.

**** This post is for Saturday, May 10th, 2014.****

No comments:

Post a Comment