Thursday, May 15, 2014

Munchies

Every once in a while, I experience a day when all I want to do is eat. My twin and I like to say that on these days, we are just going through a growth spurt, it just happens to be horizontal instead of verticle. Given that food has been on my brain and in my mouth all day, I am going to list a few of my favorites, fyi

1. Cheese; I really like cottage cheese, fresh mozzarella, and parmesan.
2. I love chocolate peanut butter milk shakes
3. Avocados kill me dead.
4. Bacon, on a sandwich, in eggs, on a salad...
5. Ripe mango... mango lassie.
6. Whipped cream, endless possibilities.
7. Cheeseburger, fries, onion rings
8. Made from scratch pasta.
9. Chocolate chip cookies with a glass of whole milk.
10.  Garlic bread, Alfredo sauce for dipping.

Let's eat!

It's simple. It's beautiful. It's lovely on a sandwich or atop a tortilla chip. I want an avocado tree in my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment