Thursday, May 8, 2014

Almost A Good Idea...

You know that high school phase, where you get sick of your hair, and want to cut it or dye it or change it in some way?... I honestly never really went through that phase with my own hair. I've never used Kool Aid to color my hair. I don't recall Lesley (me twin) and I doing anything crazy with our locks (until we reached adulthood... and then all bets were off;~) I remember one time cutting my boyfriends hair, both of us fully aware that I hadn't attended beauty school. When my mother saw my handiwork, she used a few words that can't be posted on a family blog, handed me a $20, and instructed me to take him to get a haircut immediately if I wanted his mother to ever let me see him again. I complied. Enter my oldest. Two good friends.  Three hours. One bad idea.


Ten points to Helen for being brave enough to go first.



Preston has that crazed look in his eyes... it's the look of "this might not be the best idea... but I've already got the garbage bag on..."



Wow.  It looks and smells like pooh.



No photoshop needed. It really is that orange.
Happy Halloween, 176 days early!




1 comment:

  1. Preston is one of those kids that no matter what color his hair is he will look good.

    ReplyDelete