Friday, May 23, 2014

Floss

***Today I had 2 of my 4 cavities filled.  The dentist was fast, and it was as painless as possible, but I would be entirely crazy not to resolve to do a better job at flossing.  My face was numb for a good 6 hours.  I am pretty good about brushing, but not flossing, until now.  I also don't recommend waiting two years between appointments.  I feel like a naughty dental patient.

Mercy. Cavities are the worst. Maybe worse than labor.



Annie's second grade class had their talent/show and tell day.  Annie sang "Halelluha" from Shrek. It was awesome (but a little quiet.) I was planning on recording it, but forgot that she was using my phone for the back ground music. Bummer.



Preston and Annie auditioned tonight for a summer musical production of Beauty and the Beast. Mom's weren't allowed in to see how they did, but I bet they did great.  I could even hear Preston singing through the door; his volume has got to impress the judges.  Annie wanted to dress fancy, which is fabulous!

*** This post is for Thursday, May 22, 2014***


1 comment: