Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Field Day!

When I was little, field day consisted of actual track and field events: long jump, high jump, 50 year dash, etc.  At the school where my kids go to (and I think this might apply to most Utah elementary schools) the events are really silly and loads of fun.  A friend and I ran the shoe kick station: see who can kick their shoe the farthest. We were right next to the rubber chicken toss.  Good times. Each of my dear children checked in to say hi to me, but not one of them signed up to kick their shoes... SOunds like we have an activity for our next Family Night!


What good shoe kicking form looks like.



Annie ( in bright yellow) had a blast today.



SImon with a pal.  What fuzzy hair!



A huge branch blew down in my backyard.  



Dessert (which I ate about 30 minutes before dinner.) Peaches, cream and cinnamon. It was wonderful, and the perfect appetizer to my meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment