Saturday, March 1, 2014

Merry Christmas with Regan

For Christmas I gave Ryan tickets to see the comedian Brian Regan.  He was very excited about the gift, and also very patient during the last two months till the big day arrived ( and by that I mean that we both almost completely forgot about the performance tonight.  Luckily, yesterday a friend of mine randomly mentioned her own tickets to see him: tender mercy.)  RYan chose to take me because, in his own words, "Your'e my best friend." How lucky that my best friend had tickets to see Brian Reagan!  Because I lost my mind, I din't get any pics of the amazing afternoon we spent with my Aunt Jeannette at her cabin in Kamas.  Our visit featured delicious home-made soup, movies, hot tubbing and delightful conversation with loved ones. 10 points for family time!


Look at us!  I'm not that good at taking selfies, as proven by the fact that Ryan barely made the shot.



See, it's just like the sign says. We were in Salt Lake City to watch Brian Regan. True that.

No comments:

Post a Comment