Friday, March 28, 2014

Crystal Hot Springs

I know some families in Utah are flying the coop for spring break, but we are not one of those families. We have a kitchen that we are trying to finish, and I know that the majority of the weekend needs to go in the direction of finishing that goal, but I still wanted to do something fun and different to celebrate the kids' day off.  We opted for a drive up north to Crystal Hot Springs.  It was loads of fun, some friends and their littles joined us. We had a great picnic lunch, and soaked up the heat from the hot springs.  I hate how most public pools wont let kids into the jacuzzi. Not the case here at Crystal Hot Springs.


Warm mineral water.



Calvin, me and Simon at the base of the water slide.  So fun for the kids.  
I'm not really a fan of waterslides because I don't wear my glasses because I would hate to lose or damage them... and not being able to see while going down a water slide just isn't fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment