Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Unexpected Lunch Date

I got a text from my oldest today. "Can you get me for lunch?" I seriously thought that he forgot something that he needed for one of his afternoon classes and that he was just going to grab it, and a sandwhich. Instead, he actually just wanted to have lunch with me (and an insane amount of food.) How delightful!  He ate 1.5 bagels with cream cheese. 1 mandarin orange. 3 mini cheese wheels. 1 pizza hot pocket. 4 taquitos and a granola bar.  I think he consumed about 1500 calories in one sitting.  It was truly impressive. I hope that lunch with mom becomes a tradition.



An after lunch shot.  Not a fan of pics that make me look like I've a double chin, but boy does Peas look handsome!



Trying to finish up the last bench seat, and my flippin staple gun jams!!! Finally, Ryan got it unstuck, but in my frustration, I took a picture to document the dilemma.  We finished tonight and I will post pics of our conversation pit benches tomorrow. Oh... the suspense!






No comments:

Post a Comment