Friday, February 28, 2014

Rainy Day

How lucky we are that today was rainy, and not snowy. I'm not a skier, if I were than I would very annoyed that February wasn't bringing in more of the white stuff.  I am so very grateful that I'm not driving in the snow.  Sometimes I long for home, and by that I mean Arizona.  I have lived away from Tucson almost 10 years now: Berkeley, CA, Eugene, OR, Salt Lake City, UT, Bountiful, UT, Edinburgh, Scotland, and now we're back in Bountiful.  I miss my Arizona family loads, but I think more than that, I miss my childhood.  My parents always made me feel loved, safe, secure. Our home was comfortable, my parents were supportive, my siblings were my good friends.  Sometimes I want to join Uncle Rico and travel back in time. No remodel progress today... no sunshine... no eggrolls.


Heck yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment