Sunday, March 30, 2014

Snowin Again - Booooo, Hissssss

I'm trying to relax about the weather here in Bountiful, Utah, but I'm just not really feeling the love.  It's Spring break. My house is in remodel mode.  As easy as it is to have my kids veg out in front of the t.v/computer/kindle, etc, I would really love to just send them outside to play, or since it's Sunday, I would love to go for a lovely walk with them... but not today... because it's snowing. Spring whatever. Bring on the Hot Chocolate, which is clearly the only silver lining to this madness.


Being from Arizona, this little meme creates a longing for my hometown that really can't be described. With strength and courage, they always rebuild. They always have. they always will.



Thankfully, a wonderful friend had my large family over for dinner (which was great!) 
Her son kindly played the role of Jungle Gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment