Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Funday, aka Ryan's Spring Break

Today marks the beginning of Ryan's Spring break.  I am sure it is going to be a really relaxing vacation for him, but not really.  We are in the throws of house remodel.  Our city inspector comes by tomorrow morning to hopefully give us the thumbs up.  Even with loads of things to do today, I still love having him around the house with me. It makes me feel like I'm getting away with something. And I love getting away with something.



Home Depot part one: adventures in lighting.



Our Depot trip was cut short because I had to go to traffic court.  Not terribly dramatic, but I am please with the results and super glad I went.



Ryan and I (but mostly Ryan) cleaned out our storage shed today.  Progress!!!



Home Depot take 2.  I throughly enjoyed having Owen push me around in the cart.



A pal gave me a coat rack she had been trying to get rid of.
I lvoe it, and naturally painted it a zippy shade of blue.



Annie Joy got some make-up at the dollar store. Adorable. Those are come hither eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment