Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Progress in Pictures

Our kitchen remodel is progressing at a slower rate than I would prefer, but today saw many improvements, thanks to a few pals and a handyman husband:



I love how one of my friends is wearing a boot on her left foot.  We built a few boxes but it doesn't make any sense to put any more boxes together until the flooring is done, as most of the cabinets aren't wall cabinets, but rest on the floor, which has to be finished.


We now have 3/4 of the kitchen flooring in place. Once it's all glued down, we will sand it a few times and then put on a final coat of lacquer.



I am sawing some metal bit that goes behind the wall cabinets to help hold them in place.



Oh my goodness!!! Three cabinets are now properly attached to the wall!


2 comments:

  1. Cabinets and flooring! I love it. I check with anticipation every day excited to see the progress. And shake my head with a grateful heart that it's you and not me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! So great to have willing and capable friends!

    ReplyDelete