Friday, March 14, 2014

Nifty Nails

There are a few activities that girl time sort of demands: mani/pedi's, lunch and shopping.  Thanks to mom we enjoyed a getting our nails done.  I went with a french manicure (since I am doing another t.v. food demo that airs this Weds.) and a turquoise coat on my toes.  Mexican for lunch.  Thrifting after.  We went to a Relief Society Stake fireside which featured a fantastic Mormon artist (Sally DeFord) and the artwork of Meagan Reaker (who's work can be found in Daughters in My Kingdom.) It was a really great churchy opportunity. Happy Friday.



I love the massage chairs.



The nails stuff stinks.  I kind of wanted a mask too.



All of these crazy fun nails made me miss Annie Joy.
#46 is Hello Kitty. That's darling.



Dessert party! Giant cookie ice cream sandwich, berry cobbler and the classic creme brulee.

1 comment:

  1. Someone touched my feet, that was a miracle :) Great program and excellent dessert!

    ReplyDelete