Saturday, March 8, 2014

Purple Prize!

"Saturday, in the park, I think it was the fourth of July"... who sings it and what is the title?  I really don't know.


Our church had a women's meeting today with a bistro lunch to follow.  The lunch was delightful.



This comment card was made to look like a check you get in a restaurant.  How adorable.  I'm a big fan of comment cards.  It's always nice to have the chance to express gratitude and make some helpful suggestions.



Annie and sme neighborhood kids played the "bigger or better'" game yesterday. You take an item to a house and see if they will trade for something that is bigger/better.  I don't know how she ended up with the grand prize, this amazing purple lamp with flowers on the side, but I can promise that it could not have gone to a more enthusiastic, grateful for the lamp kind of a girl.



This is not a remarkable drain, except I cleaned it and it might even stay clean.  We got a water softener this week and though I hate the taste of it, I am so very excited about the idea that I might be able to keep my sinks and toilets looking clean!

1 comment:

  1. "Saturday In The Park", by Chicago, circa 1972. Yes, I'm older than dirt.

    ReplyDelete