Sunday, March 23, 2014

Belated Birthday Cake

Tonight we had a real, high quality SUnday night dinner at my friend's house.  She made pasta (because carbs are fabulous, and she has a stove to boil water on:~) Homemade croutons on a salad. For dessert she made a delicious pineapple upside down cake, my birthday cake! I think that since this is my very first Sunday being 36, that we can still call it a birthday cake.  It also had candles in it, and I I was sung Happy Birthday, so it was all very legit. A pretty great day starts with church and ends with cake.  Monday, I think I'm ready for you.


I loved reading "Furious George Goes Bananas" with my boys.  Lots of cuddle time.



The pineapple upside down cake... and there's even a real pineapple in the background for this shot.
It was mighty tasty, and I am glad Amy opted for the 3 and 6 candles, instead of 36 candles.



Annie helped me blow out my candles. I hope that my wish still comes true, even if I did have a helper.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds terrific, I think that is a great quote a good day starts with church and ends with cake. I love it!

    ReplyDelete