Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good Mom

Being an awesome mom is hard, which doesn't make any sense to me since my own mother made it look so easy!  I don't know how she did it, but by the time I left the house I felt smart, beautiful, kind, interesting, well-liked, and humble (;~)  I can only hope that my mom felt some of the same angst about raising kids that I often feel, and hopefully the moral of the story is that it will all work out in the end.  To my kids: I love you, and to quote your karate class: Do your best, Show Respect, Have Fun.


My dear friend (a wonderful mom!) dumping bubble soup into a bubble maker.
Luckily, we dissuaded the boys from attempting to run in sprinklers. It's just not warm enough yet.



This is a quote she has up in her house.  It's totally delightful.  I'm also at 100%.

*** This post is for Weds. March 5th, 2014***

1 comment:

  1. Literally this brought tear s to my eyes I needed to read this today, I think I need to have this made into vinyl for my wall!

    ReplyDelete