Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello March.

Monday. Getting it done.



I had the chance to volunteer at the elementary school today.  I caught Owen's class while they were with his music teacher.  I always love helping out at the school, and seeing my little's while they are at work.



One advantage to not having a real kitchen is that the walls make a perfect white board.
Preston taught a lesson for family night about God's plan for us (often called the plan of happiness or the plan of salvation.) He basically nailed it, and I'm glad to know that attending church every Sunday for the last 14.5 years is paying off.



The whole sketch was about 5' X 9'.



I remember when my mom would put pink rollers in my hair.
Tomorrow, Anners will look like a million bucks!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are great! Your parenting has paid off too! :) My mom used to put pink rollers in my hair too..and then my hair got curlier or something, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie already does! The suspense is killing me with this kitchen remodel!

    ReplyDelete