Tuesday, March 18, 2014

36 Kicks! Happy Birthday to me (and Lesley!)

My Day in pictures:


I did a demo on t.v today for the show Studio 5. It will air tomorrow at 1:00pm.  What a fun thing to do on my birthday!  The highlight of the demo was that a friend who is also a fab hairdresser offered to do my hair before the taping, so I looked like an egyptian goddess for the shoot.  An other friend helped with the prep work during the taping. Yeah awesome friends!



Lunch at CousCous, a great way to celebrate turing 36!



My dear friend, Amy Hunter, sews ninja's and she made me a ninja chef.  I have named her Fiona Tor, after some chef friends at my school in Edinburgh.



Another pal decorated my door. Mercy!!!! It's like the best birthday decorations in the entire world!!!
Darling!



Preston had a choir concert tonight.  He was great.



Owen thought it would be fun to put on some shirts. DUring Preston's concert he told me he was hot and wanted to take some off. Okay.  In total my silly son had put on 18 shirts for this evening. What a nut!



Owen and a stack of shirts.




No cake and ice cream for me tonight... but I did get some kitchen lighting! Progress!



Luckily a friend dropped some wonderful gourmet cookies off.  The kids sang a rousing rendition of happy birthday, I cut these babies up, and we feasted on birthday biscuits.



This picture looks like a poster but it's actually muffin cups that look like jeans (4 count!). What a great b-day gift!



Birthday flowers.  Yellow is my favorite flower color.  
Thanks to all my family and friends that made today wonderful: especially parents that made me 36 years ago, in-laws that made my handsome husband, my 5 darlings that I got to make.  I feel so blessed to have had 36 entire years on this planet, and am hoping for another 36 + 23 more.

1 comment:

  1. You did have an excellent day! I love the door decorations, and your kitchen lighting!

    ReplyDelete