Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3 Helpings

Tonight at the dinner table I found myself having three, un-petite portions of the pasta that I served for dinner... and three thick slices of italian bread... and several carrots in an attempt to eat something healthy.  But I was stress eating... and eating just makes me feel so happy!  Normally, I have some portion control. Normally, I don't eat my weight in pasta. Normally, I don't even think about calorie counting because it seems like a slippery slope that could lead to FOCD (food obsessive compulsive disorder) but tonight I turned into a pig.  And then I went running. Like a running pig. I think I'm ready to have my house back from remodel mode. Yes, yes I am.



I would choose a main dish or side dish over dessert any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment