Friday, August 2, 2013

The Sleep Walking


Whilst making a breakfast of egg bread (a.k.a. French Toast) my sweet daughter came to me and informed me that she slept with a different family last night. What?! Basically she woke up around 3 AM, slept walked out of our hotel room (totally scary, except that every single person in this hotel is part of the Christian pageant that we are performing in... but still...) She apparently wandered down the hall, returned to what she thought was our room, climbed into bed and fell asleep.  Well, the mom of the room, woke up a bit later, did a quick head count and noticed that there were more little girls in her bed then there should be.  She gently woke Annie up, and walked her down the hall, hunting for her room.  After a few knocks, Annie remembered where her head was meant to rest, and joined me.  I slept like a brick and enjoyed a great night’s rest, and didn't hear about it till morning.  What a disaster that could have been.  Now I know that Annie is not only up to mischief during the day, but even when she is asleep.


Our rubbish dinner.  It was terrible.  Clearly, no one was impressed, as this is what the remains looked like.



Ryan and Simon, hanging out in the sweltering heat of the tent.  It was a warm one today.



Owen took this shot of the stage.



Owen took this pic of Calvin.



A picture of Jade's hair for the pageant.  Annie wont sit still long enough for me to do anything awesome with her hair. True that.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friday evening I had a sleep walking experience. I was trying to escape out the front door saying, "Bella why can't i trump on the trumpoline?" luckily, Bella caught me and returned me to my bed.Don't worry, sleep walking happens to the best of us sweet Annie;-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my word, what a night! Crazy that she found a door unlocked and that your door was unlocked for her to return, what is this place UTAH?! I guess it is, is it the temple hotel? I love a good hot pie, but apparently they were not good. What do they call them?

    ReplyDelete