Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday, August 11th

Church would have been lovely today, except for the fact that as the services ended, I started bawling.  The ugly, puffy headed, red nosed kind of crying.  I will miss this ward.  I will miss my friends.  I will miss my callings, the youth of the ward, our amazing bishop, living across the street from our chapel.  I will go so far as to even say I will miss the weather, the unpredictable weather.  What a beautiful day it was.


A dear friend I made in this ward, Karina.  



We have had the missionaries over almost every week we have been here.  I will miss them, their devotion to the gospel, and the constant reminder they have been to spread the good news.



On the couch is Jade, Annika, Olivia and Nicola.  Pretty ladies.



If it were possible to invite the entire ward over for lunch today, I would have!  Clearly, the Scottish clouds have blocked out any potential tan this summer.  My legs are actually glowing.



Phillip and Simon: both want to be zoologists, but if that doesn't work out, then they both plan on dentistry.  

2 comments:

  1. Ok that top picture of you looks amazing!! You had me at polka-dot dress. So sad to say goodbye, can't even imagine how hard that was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry girl. I cant imagine what you must be feeling. Maybe you should just make it permanent?? you could always come to exotic tucson.

    ReplyDelete