Thursday, August 8, 2013

The England's in Scotland!

This morning my Aunt Jeannette and Uncle Todd England flew in from Utah!  We are so lucky to have them here with us for a few days, along with my friend Alex.  We walked along the canal then ate at my favorite local restaurant, Bar Italia.  Then Alex and I went and previewed the Military Tattoo Performance (my family will be viewing it with me on Monday night.)  The Englands caught the production as well, but they weren't in the nosebleed seats!


Along the Canal.



At Bar Italia. Wonderful food, fast friendly service. Excellent company.



Waiting in line to get into the stadium for the performance at Edinburgh Castle.  It was freezing!  And it wasn't even raining! Loads of wind.



A group of pipers piping.



Throughout the show fantastic lights shown on the castle to create this wonderful artistic backdrop. Very cool.



Lights on the castle turing it into the British flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment