Saturday, August 3, 2013

Free Time Friday

We basically know our parts by heart, so the family cast was given the day to dip around.  First order of business was to sleep in, which was lovely.  Then we took Jade to the church bookstore, which was the first time she had ever laid her eyes on such a vast amount of glorious Mormon literature, knick knacks, trinkets, and bobbles.  We actually stayed for almost an hour.  Good times. After hunting around for about a year to locate a chinese restaurant that was open for lunch, we opted for the "sizzler" type joint. That was followed by some wonderful ice-cream at Frederick's.  Ryan and Calvin went with Lemmon Cello, but I opted for Mint and Chip.  It really is one of my favorites and I am never disappointed when I lick mint and chip.



A family shot in front of the restaurant.  We are all wearing our pageant polos.  I hate the color baby blue (at least on me.)  It's weak.  But we all look smashing together.



Icecream you scream...



Lookin like pioneers from the 1800's.  You can tell I mean business because I have my contacts in, something that I wear about once a year.



Annie trying out the stilts.



Annie and Ben.  Love is blooming at the pageant.  Ben can hardly keep up with the likes of Annie Joy.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect blended family you have there Lindsey. Really hope to see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous Lou! A real hottie from the 1800's!

    ReplyDelete