Friday, August 23, 2013

Car Crazy

All I really want is an SUV with the trunk space of a minivan without the 3 foot extension that makes me a bus driver (not a mom) but with the sliding doors of a minivan, 8 passenger... Or... a minivan with the roomy space and comfy seats of an SUV. Some dealer actually started attempting to discuss the logistics and costs associated with manufacturing my ideas.  "Don't sidetrack me with logic!", I declared. I can go into Burger King and get a burger for $.99, and have it done "my way" as their motto states. But when it comes to paying thousands of dollars, now I need to make concessions?  That doesn't make a lick of sense, and we all know it. Even, and maybe especially, that car dealer dude.

Cars, cars everywhere and not a car to buy.



This is what I would like to drive if I were headed to a hot stone Swedish massage.

2 comments:

  1. That's my dream car. I love me a Mini Cooper. Dream, because, really, with kids? No.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my SUV had sliding doors!!!

    ReplyDelete