Monday, August 5, 2013

Off to EFY

EFY: Especially For Youth: A week long Mormon Church camp for teens: Lots of fun: Nottingham, England: Bus departed at 5:00am sharp this morning!  See you in 6 days, Preston and Jade!


A group of youth from our Stake: Leanne, Preston, Philip, I'm talking with Jade and Annika.



A goodbye hug.  For the love.



Alex in front of Greyfriars Bobby.  If she does nothing else this entire trip, she can claim her visit to this very famous statue. If Annie asks her one more time if she's Mexican, I'm going to die.



Dolly the cloned sheep happened here in Scotland. Alex and Dolly: Baaaaaaaa!



Lunch at the Pizza Express, which took almost 2 hours.  Delicious food, the slowest service I have ever had in my entire life, "express" whatever. No service, NO TIP! I like never do that. 

1 comment:

  1. Slow service but at least you got hats. I think the dog Alex had as a little girl looked like a Greyfriars Bobby.

    ReplyDelete