Sunday, December 30, 2012

Whisk You a Merry Kiss-mas

That was the first present that I pulled out of the most fabulous Christmas care package sent to me all the way from my Iron Chef Bountiful pals. A whisk carefully stuffed with hershey's kisses in red, and green, and silver foil.  Delightful! Amber Gardner, you are always up to no good!  I can not express how warm and fuzzy my heart was today.  Thank you one and all for the treats, games, ninja, chocolates, soaps, onion googles (I cried just looking at them!), the AMERICAN cookies! and especially for the card signed by many of my dear friends.  I was totally shocked that the two wise men were in the package. I love those statues!  Bless you all for your Christlike love and kindness to me.   Thank you, thank you, thank you!


I'm looking at Ryan, still in shock that the 2 wise men made it across the pond. It's like a dream come true!


Delicious American cookies.  They were devoured in less than 13 seconds.


Surprise and delight at finding onion goggles in the box.


Reading my favorite Christmas card of the year.


The whole family was in on the opening action.



Tenderly holding our newest family member, Alastair the ninja.  All the men here are named Alastair.


Calvin made this Viking hat for Owen tonight, as witnessed by the sign he also made that says "I made it" with an arrow pointing to the hat.  Those boys...

4 comments:

  1. OH GOOD! I am so glad you got it. I have been sitting on pins and needles wondering if it actually arrived. And I am glad to hear the cookies were still edible. We were a bit worried about that part, especially once I found out you weren't even home to receive the package. HOORAY! Glad it brightened your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were a little worried about the cookies so I'm glad it worked out! Miss you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great day for you and i am happy that you got such great things. merry christmas to you and happy new year. hugs and loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE LOVED!!! Those ladies in bountiful know a gem when they see one! So happy you have such great girl firends, maybe my package will get there too :)

    ReplyDelete