Monday, December 10, 2012

Caution!

Sorry for another post on signs here, but they really do catch my eye!  Owen and I went on an adventure to locate an alternate library while they clear out the asbestos from our local library (glad we didn't visit more.)  So Lia (GPS) took us a few miles West, where we got the chance to scope out another part of town, another library, and a mall.  I still get lost some, even with the satellite navigation system.  I don't know the city very well, but I am getting more confidant at approaching strangers and confessing how inept I am at most things Scottish.  Humble pie is good for the soul, and out here, every day is Thanksgiving, and I can't help myself from eating giant portions.



I love that this sign is in the shape of an old school police officer.  At this special time of year, it reminds me of the movie Frosty the Snowman, when the officer swallows his whistle.

1 comment: