Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Carols near a Cathedral

I had two goals for the day. 1) see the estuary, the Firth of Forth that flows into the North Sea with my family. 2) Sing my heart out at a Christmas concert in front by St. Mary's Cathedral, in New Town.  Both were successfully achieved.  I also slept in this morning until 8:45am, which felt luxurious and queen like.  

I absolutely love "Angels we Have Heard on High."


Calvin, Annie and Owen trying to keep warm.


Ryan in front of Saint Mary's Cathedral, Annie took this picture.


An interior shot of the cathedral.

Lunch at a sandwich shop. Loved the hot cocoa, and the plate of little marshmallows.

Us in front of the Firth of Forth. Is Collin FIrth named after the estuary that we are in front of?

1 comment:

  1. The Firth of Fourth, is that literallythe name of the the river that flows into the ocean? Please explain. I am so glad you are eating out so much, visiting the shops, live it up!

    ReplyDelete