Friday, December 7, 2012

Making Dreams Come True

A few days ago...

Annnie: Mom, how can I make my dreams come true?

Me: Two things, First pray really hard for Heavenly Father's help. Second, work really hard till you accomplish your goal.

Annie: I don't really understand how to do that (she stated with a cheerful confusion.)   I can pray for a baby sister, but I can't really work for it.  Will He just put a sister outside my bedroom one morning?

Me: (sound of crickets with a blank stare.)

I clearly thought that she was asking about something entirely different when I answered her question.  Truthfully, I would love another little girl.  If wishes were fishes, we'd all have a fry.  Speaking of which, I learned how to properly fry fish today in my cookery class.  And Owen's babysitter bought us 2 goldfish, Owen's dream come true. I wish I could make everyone's wishes become realities. These past few days at the Edinburgh New Town Cookery School have honestly been a dream come true for me.

Uncooked Pavlova.


Perfectly cooked pavlova.


Ryan piggin out on pavlova.


The teacher for my course, Victoria.  The class was "brilliant!"

2 comments:

  1. This shows that I am not a foodie what is Pavlova? Annie can be like a sister to Adrianna. Adrianna can demand things of Annie, yell until she gets her way and then Annie can do them. Adrianna is very willing to have another servant I mean sister.

    ReplyDelete