Thursday, December 13, 2012

Popcorn and Piano

The Relief Society Christmas Dinner was tonight, and I was given the task of making home-made rolls, stuffing and cranberry sauce, for 80 to 100 people.  needless to say, I was in the kitchen the entire day.  Calvin and SImon had their schools Christmas movie to attend, Legends of the Guardians, so I sent them off with some popped popcorn.  Owen joined in the fun by watching Netflix movies for several hours while I cooked.  The older kids had piano lessons tonight.  All in all, a busy, delicious day.

Owen doing his part to help clean up the kitchen.  Why throw the popcorn bag away when it makes such a nice hat.


Calvin in the middle of his piano lesson.  His teacher is in college, is a music major, plays the piano beautifully, and is just a nice guy.  

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have had some rolls. That sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen must be a ton of fun! Cooking that much would not be "joyful" to me but eating your delicious food sure would!!

    ReplyDelete